We’re looking for a full-time team member with the desire and intention to call G&L “home.” We prefer someone local but are open to a virtual team member as well. Our ideal candidate is:
(1) Fueled by helping others;
(2) Has amazing attention to detail and organizational skills (maybe you border on OCD or are a perfectionist?);
(3) Has a growth mindset;
(4) Thrives with fair and clear communication;
(5) Works well independently once you are confidently trained (there is a lot of training) but loves a great team too;
(6) Has exceptional organization and follow-through;
(7) Takes initiative and produces consistently high-quality work; and
(8) Achieves high standards naturally.
We are a MAC office, and you must be computer proficient and type at least 65 words per minute, accurately.
Your responsibilities will grow as you prove yourself! There are too many responsibilities to list in a job posting but a few are: working directly with our IT consultant, creating, improving, and maintaining systems (we are very systematized), supporting our potential clients, and maintenance systems, updating our firm manual and templates, assisting with marketing projects and last but certainly not least being tech savvy with macOS computers and Apple technology to solve small technical problems for our team throughout the day. Our IT consultant is a wonderful teacher so if you don’t have IT support experience, you must be interested and excited to learn from him.
This job is approximately 60% administrative support and 40% technology, operational systems and IT support.
Position starts immediately. Starting salary: $18/hr., depending upon level of experience.
If you think we’re an ideal match, email us TODAY.
(1) Subject line should say: “Admin/Operations/IT”;
(2) Please provide your resume and explain why you believe you’re the perfect match for us; and
(3) What you send us should be free of typos, formatting glitches and grammatical errors.
This is your chance to stand out and shine!