Goldfarb & Luu is growing...
The past 1 ½ years have been incredibly challenging.
We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Are you feeling that you might not be in the right job?
- Do you want to feel invaluable and appreciated at work in a drama-free environment?
- Do you want to be supported and encouraged to grow your professional skills?
- Are you seeking a growth mindset corporate culture where you are not seen as an employee but seen as a partner in the process?
- Do you want to be beyond busy with a never-ending project list?
Are you ready to become a Goldfarb & Luu “lifer” where you not only feel our firm is your second home but your soul is fed by making a real difference in our community?
If so – we want to meet you!
We are a fast-paced estate planning and elder law firm. We are growing and looking for five new team members. Explore our website to learn about our current team, what we do and the impact we make on the lives of our clients and their families. To help more people, we need more help.
We are dedicated to reducing each client’s anxiety, fear and uncertainty and replacing that with feelings of calmness, certainty and peace of mind.
We are not a typical law firm.
Our office is relaxed, fun and casual, but we have exceedingly high standards. We are looking for someone who is smart, responsible, trustworthy, loyal, an outside-of-the box thinker, who communicate and write well. You must be willing to learn, ask questions and be a perfectionist in your work, but not be uptight as a person. Working independently, having a solid emotional IQ, and having a sense of humor are required.
We are a MAC office, and you must be computer proficient and type at least 65 words per minute, accurately. We have regular team meetings and strive to work efficiently and effectively. We consistently improve our systems and encourage feedback from our team.
Our benefits include:
(1) Flexible work schedules (after 90-day introductory period);
(2) Participation in our 401k with 3% contribution from the firm (eligible after 1 year of full-time employment);
(3) Participation in profit sharing (eligible after enrolled in our 401k);
(4) Generous PTO (for full-time employees); and
Only those people we select to interview will receive a response. We are looking for long-term team members. Thanks!